Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week Nine EOC: Three Great Mission Statements

Three great mission statements that I have read are as followed; Andre De Los Monteros DreCo Media   caught my attention because I too am wanting to help kids that are less fortunate then others, "I have had a long dream of reaching out and helping children with poor or no parental guidance and give the love and direction needed." http://drecomedia.blogspot.com/ I believe if everyone worked together we can make sure that the future generations of the nation will be able to live the lives we did when we grew up. Haley Blaine "Beauty and the Bully" caught my attention because in my own project I'm trying to help other people feel more comfortable posting about their lives "To spread the word about the seriousness of bullying. Our mission is to inspire youth to speak only kind words, and teach that it takes a kind heart and mouth to be truly beautiful." This is a inspiring mission statement and you can look at this and more at http://byhaleyblaine.blogspot.com/search/label/Final%20Project.
The last Mission statement that caught my attention a great deal is Kathryn Lynch f35 Studio, her passion to help veterans find confidential help for ptsd or other issues countered when they were deployed in the war. "Vets Ride will continuously evaluate other worthy charitable organizations that serve our military personnel and we will be flexible in shifting our financial support when applicable." You Can see this and more at http://f35studio.blogspot.com/search/label/Final%20Project

No comments:

Post a Comment