Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Week Three EOC: My Demographics


If i were to categorize myself in demographics, I would fall under the category of Millennials or Generation Y. After reading about this, i have to agree with just about all of it. I am very technology savvy and I am very proud to say I have been raised around this large amount of technology. My brain is constantly revolving around the next best technology and I believe that allows me to think a lot outside of the box. Thinking back to see how much has changed in my mini lifetime blows my mind, because I've seen cassettes turn into CDs and VHS tapes turn to DVD and even Bluray. Ive seen very fat TVs turn into LED flat screens. With the craze of technology taking over the world. I've seen the change from flip phones to touchscreen smartphones. When I read the part about reading the instructions  I found that very honest. I really don't know the last time i read a instruction manual because once i open something from the box I already know how to use the product, except for a minor amount of things that I learn along the way of use. I love the fact that I have seen boom boxes turn into iPods, and the constant change of what technology is hot and what is not. I do see the difference between my demographic compared to others and I find it funny when my family or friends get a new piece of technology and have to teach them. Its going to be vert interesting to see the new generations take over of technology and to see what they can do with it. After growing up with technology I can say that it is still not as smart as a human, because it all comes down to how smart the programmer is when they make the product, and thats where our generation comes up to the top of the charts at this moment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment