Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Implementation Evaluation Control

The implementation of how this site will come alive is by me and only me. I will be the coding end and the business end of the operation. If you dont need anyone else to do a job just do it yourself. Soon I will find someone to be my partner but for ownership reasons I will hold majority for I am the creator and founder of this project. Like the book says on printed page 50, "To find the best marketing strategy and mix, the company engages in marketing analysis, planning, implementation, and control." The way that we will be viewed as a credible source of information is after we have received funding from the angel and get our 5,000 users from around the nation. From Kotler & Sons "Implementation addresses the who, where, when, and how." So by doing so it will be tricky to get everyone to jump on this bandwagon, not everyone wants to talk about their lives openly in front of people and I have to be understanding when doing so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment